Patient Safety Information to ensure safe use of HEMLIBRA for treatment of Haemophilia A
PATIENTS/CARERS SHOULD CARRY THIS CARD AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING EMERGENCIES
Please present the card at visits to doctors, hospital clinics, laboratory professionals or pharmacists to provide information on HEMLIBRA treatment and risks. If you would like this information in a digital format, please talk to your treatment centre about , your digital medication passport.
- Tell your doctor, nurse or pharmacist about any side effect you experience, bothers you or that does not go away. This includes any possible side effects not listed in the package leaflet. The side effects listed in this brochure are not all of the possible side effects that you could experience with HEMLIBRA.
- Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist if you have any questions, problems or for more information.
- You can also report side effects to the Centre for Adverse Reactions Monitoring (CARM) at nzphvc.otago.ac.nz. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
- Adverse reactions (side effects) should also be reported at MedInfo.roche.com or Roche Medical Information on 0800 276 243.
- For full information on all possible adverse events please see the New Zealand Data Sheet at www.medsafe.govt.nz.